December 2012. Entering the market of non-CIS countries
An important achievement in 2012 is entering the market of non-CIS countries! Vulkan-TM’s TAP 1-2-S wire feeding machine was supplied to Guatemala for Guatemalteca de Níquel. The new wire feeding machine model, including a mechanical module and an electronic control module, has a number of advantages:
– Precision wire (reagent) feeding (±5 mm);
– Possibility of multi-stage (discrete) feeding;
– High torque at low speeds + accurate speed control across the entire range;
– Easy programming – as that of a calculator;
– Compatibility with all the known communication protocols (Siemens, etc.);
– Possibility of controlling the wire feeding process remotely (text messages, Internet viewing and control, dereeler connection).