Refractory materials and products for incinerators
For the processing of various types of waste in an industrial way, utilization plants – incinerators and cremators are widely used. Incinerators are installations for the thermal processing of solid and liquid wastes of various origins (plastic, organic substances, mineral wastes, etc.) generated on sea vessels, medical institutions, agricultural enterprises, and petrochemical plants. Cremators are devices for the thermal utilization of biological waste from poultry farms, livestock farms, veterinary clinics, research laboratories and other institutions that process animal raw materials.
safe waste incineration based on evaporation of water and subsequent complete high-temperature decomposition and oxidation of organic substances, with a temperature regime of up to 1650 ° C;
complete disinfection, with the purification of flue gases to established standards.
NPP Vulkan-TM offers:
- monolithic (concrete) and block lining of combustion chambers
- grates for removal of combustion decay products
- refractory pastes for attaching block lining elements and protection
Refractory Concrete for Monolithic Lining
Composition: selected depending on the technological operating conditions (type of waste, rate and temperature of combustion) Physico-chemical parameters: according to TU 1584-003-43539424-2018 Lining: independently by the Customer – provides technological instructions for working with refractory concrete.
Molded elements for block lining
Raw materials: selected depending on the operating conditions (type of waste, rate and temperature of combustion)
Physical and chemical indicators: according to TU 1584-003-43539424-2018
Design: carried out according to the scheme, taking into account the design features of a particular unit Production: any configuration, depending from the geometric parameters of the incinerator / cremator. Types of blocks: cylindrical, spherical, prismatic, cubic, etc. Fixing blocks: refractory paste.
Advantages of monolithic and block lining:
- reduction of time for lining work, refusal of services of qualified masons-refractory workers;
- a decrease in the thickness of the lining (which cannot be achieved with masonry);
- the possibility of partial repair of burned-out areas without dismantling the entire lining;
- increase in the overhaul period due to the higher resistance of concrete;
- simplicity of lining of corners and places of intersection of different planes.
- synergistic effect when used for lining finished refractory blocks.
Material: concrete or heat-resistant alloy. Production: any configuration, depending on the geometric parameters of the incinerator / cremator.
They are selected depending on the technological operating conditions (type of waste, rate and temperature of combustion).
Physical and chemical indicators: according to TU 1521-010-43539424-2017
It is possible to manufacture refractory pastes with the addition of chromium, aluminochromophosphate binder, aluminophosphate binder.
Benefits of Refractory Paste
- a significant reduction in the lining time;
- performance of work without the use of formwork;
- performance of work at any ambient temperature;
- the possibility of local repair by replacing the most worn blocks.
Comprehensive advantages of materials and products of NPP “Vulkan-TM”
- for recycling industries
- reduction in fuel consumption
- increase production efficiency
- optimal price-quality ratio
- minimum terms of manufacturing and delivery
- reduction of costs for the operation and repair of recycling equipment
Concerning the acquisition refractory materials and products for incinerators and receipt of detailed advice on product properties, delivery conditions and the conclusion of the contract, please contact the managers: